Culinary Trip of a Lifetime to Umbria/Abbruzzo
Visit Abruzzo and Umbria, See amazing Italian vistas of steep mountains and beautiful vineyards, while experiencing fresh and delicious local cuisine. We will share cooking classes and taste the world’s most exquisite olive oils and wines. We will stay in luxurious hotels situated in picturesque historic towns, and we will visit inspiring and unique sites, all of the while enjoying magnificent food, wine and hospitality.
Tour package includes:
• Roundtrip scheduled non-stop airfare Dulles / Rome / Dulles
• Airline taxes and fuel surcharges as of 6/24/2010 (subject to change)
• Private group transfers from and to Rome’s Fiumicino Airport
• Luxurious accomodations at Park Hotel Ai Cappuccini and The Gourmet Hotel Zunica 1880. www.parkhotelaicappuccini.it , www.hotelzunica.it
• Cooking classes, wine tasting at famous vineyards, and olive oil tasting
• Breakfast and dinner daily, along with lunches specially scheduled for our group per the itinerary
• Sightseeing in Pacento and Sulmona
• Sightseeing in Assissi, Perugia and Todi (Sightseeing by private air conditioned bus)
Accompanied by Italian speaking personal Chef Alba.
For more information, please call: Abrams Travel at 301-384-4660 or Alba Johnson at 301 332-2494. or visit www.abramstravel.com
Posted by Alba Carbonaro Johnson