My New Year's Eve Menu



After the hussle and bussle of the Christmas holidays, I like to prepare a quiet dinner for four with my husband and our best friends, John and Janie for New Year's Eve.  We make our favorite dishes and eat them one by one until the strike of midnight or even beyond.  We listen to our favorite music while cooking and eating, drink Prosecco with Cassis and Pomegranate seeds,and have good wine to pair with each course.This year we decided on simple and tasty seafood recipes to celebrate the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013.  I didn't prepare these dishes from recipes, I love to create them, and get instant feedback from my little group.  Once created and tasted, I them write the recipes.
I'm still writing these recipes, so stay tuned for them on my blog.

Here are some of  the pictures of recipes prepared for our New Year's Eve menu:






No comments:

Post a Comment